Tuesday, September 30, 2014

You should wear this!

June 28, 2014 http://tmblr.co/Z4JBOn1J-SQoB
image
Hand-beaded Upcycled Leather Purse Bracelet with Glass & Mother of Pearl
I've got a hobby/habit (gone a little crazy).  I make jewelry It's mostly one-of-a-kind boho stuff that comes from my imagination or is tweaked from an inspiration piece.  Women, men, children alike - you should wear this!  It's cool stuff...so check it out.  
This is an example - a bracelet made from the inside of an old leather purse.  It's hand beaded (by me) and has a mother of pearl starburst in the center.  Vibrant colors just make me feel good!

image
Coral, Magnesite, Serpentine & Garnet Tree of Life Pendant

This is just one of many tree-of-life pendants that I've made.  I'm working on a copper and pyrite one right now.  These get a lot of compliments, which makes me (and the people who wear them) pretty happy.
So come visit the shop and pick something up for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment